Identifying these connectors....? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, I have a 2002 LC and I just got the engine bay cleaned, along with a full detail at a local detail shop. I looked in the engine bay when I got it back and noticed these 3 connectors are not hooked up - wondering if the detail place did this or if it was already that way. What are they for? The LC seems to run, drive, and brake fine.....are they important? Advice? Thanks!

IMG_1987 copy.jpg

IMG_1988 copy.jpg

AHC

This is a Land Cruiser.....I thought only Lexus models have AHC? There's nothing on my dash to indicate AHC is present......

Or are you saying these connectors are present in all 2002 100 Series, even if they don't have AHC? Thx

OK, thx for the quick input. Just so I'm 100% sure (as my kid is driving this LC to school, etc) - no action needed on any of these connectors?

I know I can't connect the (invisible/ not present) AHC, but wondering about the vibration dampener that Trunk Monkey mentions....? Thx

No action needed. My dampener comment was in jest, your question along with "what this on the frame rail" are two very common questions, both addressed in the FAQ.
Thanks, man....typically I do search before just posting but since my "new driver" is in this LC I just wanted to be sure everything was safe. I'll check out the FAQ also since I've previously only had 80's....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom