Identify these Parts from Dan's Major Service Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
They came in my so-called "120,000 mile service" kit from Dan. The packet and invoice are lost. They look like the seals from the brake calipers but there are 6 and not 8. They are almost certainly an oil seal, 47mm outside diameter and 24mm inside diameter. They are a reddish-brown soft rubber/plastic exterior but are very stiff so they may be reinforced internally. What are they please.

Your screwed without the list. Dan can identify, simply by your call, what parts are going to fail on your truck in the near future. He then sends them as part of the "major service kit". You have two choices, wait till it breaks, then you will know what to use them on, or call Dan and ask.

Thanks - that's it! There being 6 was a clue, right? And you reminded me I failed to install these and the gasket when I put in new plugs and leads. Thank you Bear

Out of curiosity, how much is the 120,000 mi. service kit? Does anyone have a ballpark idea? I'm at 135,000. Never really heard about this kit before. Thanks.

Yes - what is this "kit". Im at 125!! What does it cover and cost?

My kit was $650 including a few extra filters. I has hose, belts, plugs, leads, all wheel bearings, seals and gaskets, oil and air filters, fan clutch and starter rebuild kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom