I need good places to wheel (and friends to weld with) in Southern Indiana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

racedirt1 said:
Todd, your current avatar is pretty damn funny - good job.

That is ms. christine wright's mug shot. She was arrested for calling the white house and threatening to kill the president for not toughening child support laws. Somebody helped me add the head slide.

I just read this thread for the first time in forever....
thank you guys, for making my day....

by the way - its been 6 months since last seizure, so im good to drive baby...

well - two things - US is six months.... Canada is a year (I cant drive up to Canada yet)
and - perhaps I never was that good a driver....

I dont have my 75 down from canada, but I do have my 80 series with 1 " body lift and 35 inch goodyear duratracks, Im living in Dayton and going to cancer treatment in Indy
my cancer treatment sucks - 3 bad weeks then 1 not so bad week, and then starting over for 3 bad weeks.....

email, text, or call me sometime - if at all possible Id definitely like to go wheeling and / or welding

Rusty.Phillips@amec.com
770-625-6958

Last edited:

well - two things - US is six months.... Canada is a year (I cant drive up to Canada yet)

I dont have my 75 down from canada, but I do have my 80 series with 1 " body lift and 35 inch goodyear duratracks, Im living in Dayton and going to cancer treatment in Indy
my cancer treatment sucks - 3 bad weeks then 1 not so bad week, and then starting over for 3 bad weeks.....

email, text, or call me sometime - if at all possible Id definitely like to go wheeling and / or welding

Rusty.Phillips@amec.com
770-625-6958

https://forum.ih8mud.com/il-windy-city-land-cruisers/582527-pys-shake-down-april-28-badlands.html

Rusty.Phillips@amec.com
770-625-6958

Sent you an email regarding a trip this weekend in OH.

RIP Rusty. :frown:

Sent from this here eyePad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom