I guess I should intro meself (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ntsqd

technerd
Threads
Now that I've already posted some anyway.
Old timers may recognize the user name. I started on the ORC yota list in about '97 or '98 when I first got Patch, the wonder yota (who currently is pizzing me off, but that's besides the point.....).

I've been training as a gearhead since knee high to a short grasshooper. Which would be about 1970 or so. Went to CSU Chico (as a "return student") & majored in Prototype Engineering (not alcohol as the rumors of the school might suggest). Worked for wilwood's R&D for a couple years. Now I'm a Engine Dyno Testing support engineer. Much, much more fun than working for wilwood.

Since it's been called in question I felt that I should add to this. I started going off road in an off road capable vehicle in 1986 in a dune buggy that I built from junk. Before you jump to the conclusion that it's a sand rail, consider that it has a 10 ga. floor that is no longer flat and has 5.38 gearing with only 31's. This is it in Santiago Cyn about a year before they closed it:
Santiago.jpg

And this is Odessa Cyn in the Calico's:
Pontiac1.jpg

I later bought "Patch, the wonder Yota" and have logged about 50k off road miles in him (Doran Cyn in the Calicos):
Patch2-1.jpg

Long John Cyn in the White Mtns:
Patch3.jpg

And finally, what brings me to this forum, my recent purchase of an FJ60:
IMG_0258.jpg

quO9p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom