I am looking for an original FJ 55 Iron Pig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Georgia Cruisers:

I am looking to purchase a 1976-1979 unmolested and unmodified FJ 55 Iron Pig.

I would like to find an east-coast (GA, SC, NC, TN, AL) - based (or cheap airline ride from Atlanta) FJ 55 that I can inspect prior to purchasing. Original as possible and with owner purchase history and service history records. Color is not so important but condition is - as little rust as possible. Drive train does not have to be perfect (just original) but it needs to be driveable.

I realize I am asking the impossible but perhaps you folks may know of someone that has a clean, original Pig that's a candidate for a new home.

Please PM me with any responses. Thank you.

I have no idea what condition it's in now, but I sold my 72 FJ55 to Mark Wyatt. I never could get it to run, but it seemed like a solid truck just needing some TLC. I even got the paint to shine on it. Probably not what you are after though....another project.

rutbeer said:
I have no idea what condition it's in now, but I sold my 72 FJ55 to Mark Wyatt. I never could get it to run, but it seemed like a solid truck just needing some TLC. I even got the paint to shine on it. Probably not what you are after though....another project.

Last I spoke Mark this 55 was sitting in his brother's barn. He hasn't touched it.

This 55?

Was it this one?

Last edited:
He told me it was the one he bought from you. I have never seen it. Every time I see him he says he needs to start on it.

Funny, I've seen a older couple driving what looks like and original 55 aournd Buford highway near where all the pic and pulls are. Never been able to catch them due to traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom