Howdy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to MUD, I just found Clubhouse Corner. I’m just trying to meet other Cruisers. I currently have 5 FJ40 and 1 FZJ80. Long story short I live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and Heber Springs, Arkansas. Like others I have parts for sale If I know someone needing the part, however I not trying to sell any parts. On the other hand I’m looking for parts also. A great way to make new friends!

Welcome.

Heber is real nice place. Make sure and come to Hot Springs in June for Razorback Ramble and UTBT Labor Day weekend here in Memphis on your way through.

welcome....:flipoff2:

Ill be the first one to say, post some pics of your rigs!

when i was about 10 i froze my a#$#$%^ off at heber springs

Welcome

Thank You! For the welcome.
I work most weekends so I'm usualy not available for the Razorback Ramble, UTBT, GSMTR ect.
The Stochholm restaurant is closed.
I'll try to post pics someday.

If I can be of help! I do travel the Southeast so I might be able to help with shipping of parts at times. Small parts I do drive a car for work. I will be in South GA Thr. & Fri. and Auburn on Fri. Sat.

Thank You! For the welcome.
I work most weekends so I'm usualy not available for the Razorback Ramble, UTBT, GSMTR ect.
The Stochholm restaurant is closed.
I'll try to post pics someday.

If I can be of help! I do travel the Southeast so I might be able to help with shipping of parts at times. Small parts I do drive a car for work. I will be in South GA Thr. & Fri. and Auburn on Fri. Sat.

If you're gonna be in Auburn on Thursday night drop by my house for our local (Auburn) club every two week cookout. We get together cook out and have a few drinks. It's a good time. PM me if you're interested.

If you're gonna be in Auburn on Thursday night drop by my house for our local (Auburn) club every two week cookout. We get together cook out and have a few drinks. It's a good time. PM me if you're interested.

PM sent! I gotta check this club out! I'm always looking for a good time!

I need to check this more often. I would have like to stop and visit, especially have a few beers! However I could not have made it on Thursday. Maybe next time I’m around Auburn. I will be East of Atlanta, GA Friday & Saturday. Sunday I’m going to AR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom