How to become a Member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Add Chris & Bryan

making it 11....

1 more for a dozen odd balls.

Dirty Dozen

Add another Chris....

= 12 :bounce2: :cool:

Now to draft up an application form to be "official" :beer:

Deny said:
YA,
I'm really not hot, don't have a ponch, can't keep up to the old trailer park boys in the beer drinking department, and don't really know any swear words! :D
One day I'll live in the old Fort St. John Trailer Park though! :D

Congratulations! Looks as though your dreams are about to come true :eek:

Yee Haww! Look out Fort St John trailer trash, here I come! :grinpimp:

FYI: moving

The PCTSD will soon be based out of FSJohn. Look for a new mailing address in the new year.....

hey I am kinda new to this landcruiser thing how do you know if it is a bj40,hj40,fj60 or whatever

so, umm, i'm just up the road from you charla, about 1365 km, is there an advantage to joining your club? I'm northern, non citified, and have driven thru fsj repeatedly, is there a better chance of receiving my TRAILS if I joing a cdn club?

Of course there is an advantage of joining.... we're the coolest club around :rolleyes:

Our Trails come bulk shipped to my office and then I distribute them as soon as I see people in the club. I suppose if you joined I could mail you one from our bulk shipment. Chances are it'd get to you sooner but I'm not sure.

Also, next time you're through FSJ let us know. We're off on our sleds in the winter but summer sees us exploring areas around the Peace River with the local 4x4 club. There aren't many members who actually live in FSJ...most of them are groupies who belong from other clubs (ala RMLCA & Coastal Cruisers).

BTW, we've had a member from Whitehorse join us previously...

I took your advice and thought I would join. Bring all my knowledge about 4 x4 ing to the group. Snicker. Owell, at least I look good in mud. Brawns over brains right? And I am supposed to poke fun at Deny....POKE.

WELCOME! Mud Goddess - seems like you'll fit in with us very well [snicker snicker]. I can't wait to read all about your mud related adventures. :cool:

No need to poke fun at me, I can handle that by myself.
Cheers,
Deny

But that was the one reason I signed up on this thing...to poke fun at Deny. Sigh. Charla used you as a marketing tool. Now I will actually have to resort to talking about mud and big tires. Could be worse I guess....or could it?

:) You could always add photos of your trip to Christina Falls....

Membership in the works (I hope). I have spent a fair bit of time around Tumbler Ridge, but mostly hiking and "geologizing". It'll be nice to get my wagon out on some trails and make a "proper" Cruiser out of her.

Hey
How do I go about joining your fine organization? it sounds like you have a fun group up there. I travel through that part of the country on a fairly regular basis, so I should be able to make a meeting or two. Let me know what I need for a menbership and I will get it done.
Thanks
Greg

Charla can handle the membership stuff, but what cruiser do you drive? What brings you through this area on a regular basis? And is it true that Cars Cost Less in Wetaskiwin?:D

Hi Greg,

I received your email last night. I'll be in touch as soon as I have the 2008 form ready for you to fill out (and others who are interested in joining). I'll be in touch...

FYI, we're largely an internet based club ;)

- CD

Thanks Charla
Deny
Cars do not cost less in Wetaskiwin but the salesmen do smile when they bend you over
I come through there on my way to Ft Nelson or to our plant at Ft St John. I dont need to go its just an excuse to get in the bush. Better there than Ft McMurray.
I had a FJ 40 stolen a while back so I replaced it with a FJ Cruiser, now I want to see what it can do.

Greg

Oh dear........

um...

Deny, you wanna comment on FJs? :p ;)

OK my comment on FJs, is they are gas, I like BJs cause they are diesel.:hillbilly::p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom