How NOT to park your 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1051112858766_reallybaddriver.jpg

:stupid:

Re: How NOT to park your 80 series

LOL. My brother did that exact same thing many years ago with mom's brand new car! Just glad it wasn't me...

Tom

Isn't that a 100?

Your right, that is a 100 series :slap:

If he has the rear lockers he should be able lock the rear axle, put it in low range and drive off there. His left rear tyre has traction. No Guts.

Caption:

Abduhl Salam spots for Junk as he negotiates the obstacle known as "the ramp."

-B-

Caption:

Looking rather foolish, Habeeb decides to get out of his vehicle to show off his new 200 thread count outfit he recently purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond!

Caption:

Looking rather foolish, Habeeb decides to get out of his vehicle to show off his new 200 thread count outfit he recently purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond!

No need to bring ethnicity into the jokes. :slap: The situation is as funny here on our soil as it is over there.
Though I doubt you intended to offend anyone, the comment was uncalled for. Let's keep it clean.
CJ

The first day of the HOV lane experiment indicated additional design work was, alas, necessary....

#1 "Traffic jam, shmafric jam.  Hold on, I saw this in a Nicholas Cage movie"

#2 "Dude! &nbsp:Don't worry, man. My dad is, like, a refrigerator repair man, and he's got, like, this totally awesome set of tools. I can fix it."

Great Pic!! I noticed it has a rear spoiler, that does not look factory. Also what is that black box in the middle of the rear bumper? Tow point? (Beo) Judging from the rear tail lights, there is a possibility of a rear locker.....he should just back down. HAHA he managed to get it up there. Wow, I can't imagine the chain of events which would lead to that picture.

-Matt

"Thanks for asking, but I don't need my windows washed, although my wheels could use a good cleaning. Oh, sorry to hear about your bad back, this should help! vroooom!

No need to bring ethnicity into the jokes. :slap:  The situation is as funny here on our soil as it is over there.
Though I doubt you intended to offend anyone, the comment was uncalled for. Let's keep it clean.
CJ

OH good lord...Can you read a little more into that??? ::)

If he has lockers he's probably in better shape than this guy:
Note to self: &nbsp:Do not park next to fire hydrants!

(although no cruiser content)

:eek:

1051134575956_woman_gas_pump.jpg

Another classic while we are sharing. So nobody else FREAKS OUT about being "PC", I didn't write the comment on the pic!

Oh man you guys are slow! Those have been on the web for years!!

Oh man you guys are slow! Those have been on the web for years!!

I know they are old, but the gas pump still makes me laugh. I worked at a gas station when I was in high school, you would be amazed at how difficult people can make pumping gas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom