How do I stick the sticker ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.fjcruiserquebec.com
At the risk of looking stupid and be the laugh of the day, I have to ask. Now I don't know if I'm just too old or too young but I can't figure how my TLCA stickers work.

Am I supposed to put them in water or something to get them off the back paper ? I've never seen that type of stickers before.

Please answer when you're all done laughing :eek:

Which sticker? The 3" round ones? The ones I received did not have a stick back to them. I assumed they were the static cling versions. I just got them wet with water and stuck them on. One on the unside of the windshield and one on the outside.

Pretty cheesey but thats what I got.

What I got looks like a round sticker (about 3") on a square white paper but it doesn't peel off. I don't know what they are but they don't look like decals or stickers.

What I got looks like a round sticker (about 3") on a square white paper but it doesn't peel off. I don't know what they are but they don't look like decals or stickers.

You are right! I was thinking of my Cal 4 stickers. I have my TLCA new member pack in front of me and the stick does not come off the paper. They scored the vinel film around the decal too deep.

one is a typical sticker, the other is the type that is applied inside the window...

I think. I have not used my new ones yet...

The older ones (which is what you have) have a break right around the red of the outline on the logo. You really have to look for it, but it's there. Once you find that, you just have to get your fingernail underneath it to peel it.

The other ones are an adhesive front sticker. They all work fine - I tested them when I received them because when I got the other ones, I couldn't see the break in the vinyl.

If you're still having problems with it, email me please: membership@tlca.org.

Last edited:
You're welcome boys! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom