How do i get the blower out !x@*!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My Air con dosnt work, cause my blower dosnt work, and i have looked in the book and dont want to drain my cooling system to get the bloody thing out. I tried undoing all the bolts i can get to in the engine bay, but obviously its hooked up on something behind the fire wall. Have looked at pictues you guys have posted but all looks different as im right hand drive !!!

Help!

its very hard to turn by hand, so i think the bearings are history, but i'll double check!
Cheers

Wish I had seen this this last month...You've probably figured it out by now, but for anyone else having similar problems...my blower box had a lone bolt going into it blind from the inside of the firewall. I think that's one of the reasons my glovebox had to come out for a while.

Found the hidden bolt last week! Now have everything hooked up and working! Just need some Gas in the Air-Con.

Incidently, bearings where stuffed and wouldnt turn even with direct battery power. However with a little dismantling, cleaning and a big dolop of greese she breathes again!!!

Cheers for your help guys! :beer:

P.s why is their a Jeep Wrangler Ad on this website... Blasphemy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom