Hoosier Hoedown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And a great time was had by all. I am still laughing at some of the stuff that happened. Those pictures of our Commander are priceless. I do feel kind of bad that we had so many laughs at his expense though............................................................................................................................not. :)

I am so pleased at the turn-out. I counted well over 30 people for the Sat. evening pitch-in and we had almost twenty trucks during the day on Saturday. It was great meeting the new people and making new friends. A big thanks to everyone who contributed to the meal. Hats off to Vickie and others for some great photos as usual. (Are there more to be posted?) A special thanks to Tony for all the hard work on the raffle and getting our club designated with Riley Hospital as an official fund-raising organization. Well done.

Let's make next year (our 5th anniversary) even bigger and I promise to have more wings than can be consumed (by a normal person without the R factor). Maybe next year, for the raffle, we can carry on Tony's tradition of donating worthwhile items from our garages to sweeten the pot a little more. Each person bring something to raffle off that is new or slightly used and cruiser related in some way...something someone else would want that we no longer need. Good idea??? It also isn't too early to start thinking of a design that would look good on a t-shirt.

Again, thanks to everyone for making the 4th Annual Hoosier Hoedown a memorable occasion.

And a great time was had by all. I am still laughing at some of the stuff that happened. Those pictures of our Commander are priceless. I do feel kind of bad that we had so many laughs at his expense though............................................................................................................................not. :)

I am so pleased at the turn-out. I counted well over 30 people for the Sat. evening pitch-in and we had almost twenty trucks during the day on Saturday. It was great meeting the new people and making new friends. A big thanks to everyone who contributed to the meal. Hats off to Vickie and others for some great photos as usual. (Are there more to be posted?) A special thanks to Tony for all the hard work on the raffle and getting our club designated with Riley Hospital as an official fund-raising organization. Well done.

Let's make next year (our 5th anniversary) even bigger and I promise to have more wings than can be consumed (by a normal person without the R factor). Maybe next year, for the raffle, we can carry on Tony's tradition of donating worthwhile items from our garages to sweeten the pot a little more. Each person bring something to raffle off that is new or slightly used and cruiser related in some way...something someone else would want that we no longer need. Good idea??? It also isn't too early to start thinking of a design that would look good on a t-shirt.

Again, thanks to everyone for making the 4th Annual Hoosier Hoedown a memorable occasion.

Ditto on the Thanks to Tony and to all that contributed!!:beer:
I like the idea of "contribution from your garage raffle". I think that should just be for HC members only. That way non members don't feel that it is an obligation to contribute but if they do....dats coo.

I had a great wknd, even the rainy day wheelin on friday was fun!

Sounds like fun i will be there next year with my R FACTOR .

This smells funny........great "handle" and definately belongs here!!
Do we need a Supamod??!!!??

Would you all stop messing with me

Is this the Commander looks like he is trying to say something.:crybaby:
IMG00321.jpg

its the land cruiser sith lord

Eggsackery!

Emperor - "Come to the dark side"

Commander - "Is there beer there?"

Emperor - "Just shut the **** up and come to the dark side."

Commander - "Sure, right after this nap"

BTW - For those of you concerned, my ziltch bag burn is healing nicely. Lesson to the kiddies, don't stick your finger in the ziltch bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics everyone....I think I'm gonna write a story bout this event...actually am almost finished with the PYS tour story..
Had such a great time thanks to all who attended, wouldn't be anything without the Hoosier & Chitown gang.
Also great to meet some new faces & see some of the guys & gals from the CTJ....
AHHHHHH YES.....Wheelin, it just keeps gettin better!!!!

Tony- if you write it up- let's submit it to Toyota Trails.

We can do dat.

And no more than a couple trees were plowed over by an innocent 60 series...:whoops:

:smokin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom