Hoosier Hoedown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know it's 3 months away & we have the minu UA, & the Jambo @ the cliffs in the mean time.
But wanted everyone to remember the Hoosier Hoedown August 28, 29, & 30.
This could be the best ever & I don't want anyone to miss out.
We'll do the pitch in dinner on Saturday night again.
The Hoosier Cruisers will be having a great raffle, a 50/50 drawing & as always a fun time camping & wheeling.
This year all proceeds from the raffle and 50/50 will be going to Riley Hospital for Children. That's right The Hoosier Cruisers are now an official sponsor for Rileys.
This has helped us to gain donations from bigger companies which means better prizes.
So come for the fun & you might just drive away with some goodies. Sponsors this year include:
AutoZone
Advance Auto
Tread Lightly
High-Lift
Toyota Motor Co.
Warn
The Badlands Off Road Park
and Tractor Supply, maybe more
So mark your calanders for August 28, 29 & 30
See you there.

Not bad work for an old hippie with a haircut.

Not bad work for an old hippie with a haircut.

with a bum knee who lights trash bags on fire for fun....

Im there.

Thanks for the post Tony. You were on my mind to call about how the raffle sponsors have shaped up so that a post could be made. I will post a thread over on the Expeditions Board for the rest of the mudders. Great work on the sponsors by the way.

Last edited:
Nice work! So if there's a winch in the raffle are you going to win it?

Wouldn't miss it unless I total my junk first.:hillbilly:

Couple of Dumb A** questions.
1. What all goes on at Hoosier Hoedown? Is it mostly just wheeling (thats what i presume it is).
2. How much is the cost?
3. Can i come for just the day? I'll only be 20 mins away from the park.

I'd love to go simply because it is at the badlands, unfortunately the dates also coincide with the first weekend of school/Rush.

If I win, like 4rnr did, I'll put it back in. If I win it the second time...???

Nice work! So if there's a winch in the raffle are you going to win it?

Wouldn't miss it unless I total my junk first.:hillbilly:

Wheeling, yes. We camp at Summers Campground. That's where the eating & raffle & such happen. We go to Badlands during the day to wheel. Only cost is your entry to Badlands, raffle tickets if you want any. No cost or registration to join in. You can come for an hour, a day or the entire long weekend just show up as you wish

Couple of Dumb A** questions.
1. What all goes on at Hoosier Hoedown? Is it mostly just wheeling (thats what i presume it is).
2. How much is the cost?
3. Can i come for just the day? I'll only be 20 mins away from the park.

I'd love to go simply because it is at the badlands, unfortunately the dates also coincide with the first weekend of school/Rush.

Hey I put it back in the raffle.:flipoff2:

I guess I should have said "I'll put it back in, like 4rnr did". Not the other way around. Didn't mean to imply you kept it.

Now will you call off the hit man? (Don't want no trouble from you Chitown guys)

Well the raffle prizes have started arriving. Warn said no winch, our event was not big enough (?) & I requested too late in the year. They did send something though, so that's still a good thing.
Just didn't want to get everyones hopes up for a chance to win a winch

I'll post more info after the Jambo

you da man Phil.

Don't faint, but the truck will be ready for this run. Now if I can remember how to drive the darn thing.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom