Hoosier Hoedown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had one to many

Never fall a sleep around the fire . period or else this may happen to you.:eek:
:lol:

you are on a need to know basis. And right now you dont need to know.
IMG_1033.jpg
clint an duct tap .jpg
clint on night 3.jpg

Look at Phil...pretending not to recognize the nut sack pic...like he hasn't seen it before

Who's FJC caught damage on my tree?
Who's nutsack was texted to me?
People need to know!

Shut the fxxx up Donny! You are like a child that wanders into a movie....

I had a blast! I miss the circle already. Tons of laughs. Hey Phil i think im the tree hugger.:doh::whoops: Ill post b4 and afters. Thanks 4 everything guys/gals! Oh BTW i think there is 2 more Toyota 4x4 lovers now. See ya soon!

That was the best Hoedown yet! Great wheelin on trails on a rainy Friday, good food thanks again for the wings Ron, the raffle raised some much needed money for a very worthy cause, Tony was the Hoesown host ;), and the circles around the campfires-what can I say-Ziltchin brings out the wildside one night even included a giant footflaming Leprechaun!

Here's a shot of the red and yellow MnM's

Mrs X

HPIM2519.jpg

I had a blast! I miss the circle already. Tons of laughs. Hey Phil i think im the tree hugger.:doh::whoops: Ill post b4 and afters. Thanks 4 everything guys/gals! Oh BTW i think there is 2 more Toyota 4x4 lovers now. See ya soon!

Ladys and Gentlemen this man matched with Tony is pure campfire entertainment!! Fun with 40:1 !!!
Then throw in a nut sack.......

I didn't realize until on my way home sunday that i have 4 ziltch burns in the same place John does.
Long sleeve oven mits for the next trip.

Well with all the spring damage that Bugly suffered on Saturday- I think I'm gonna go three/four link front and rear with coils. I talked to my buddy that owns the offroad shop and I'm taking it to him tomorrow.

You can make those links out of folding camp chair tubing can't you?:flipoff2:

Very nice Tom!

Maybe this will make Clint feel better:

The Commander showin his flex:
Hoosier Hoedown '09 001.jpg
Hoosier Hoedown '09 010.jpg

Look at what the cat drug in! (i like a kid with a sense of humor!)

Hoosier Hoedown '09 008.jpg
Hoosier Hoedown '09 008.jpg

Never fall a sleep around the fire . period or else this may happen to you.:eek:

Hahahaha,

Props to the drunks who carried me and didn't dump me in the fire!

Thank God I woke up!

Had a great time! Good to be back after so long. I now know what a ziltch bag is, I have lived through the green lazer attack, and seen what a leprechaun can do with assorted flamable liquids and a fire.

Mark

Last edited:
Bill's creative wheels are turning, he is mentally fabricating a new and improved (and safer) ziltch bag holder!
Never knew a trash bag could be so inspiring.
mrs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom