For Sale Holland 1986 Diesel HJ60 with Swing-Out Rear Doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Perusing European websites and just saw this. No affiliation, not mine, and I can't vouch for the car or seller, but it looks like an interesting truck. 1986 HJ60. Asking price is 15,500 Euro, or about US$18,660-ish. Ad says it has 35,000km's on it, which is probably a misprint--I've seen many times the Europeans being off by a factor of 10, so assume 350,000km's (about 220,000 miles), but definitely check with the seller on that. It being a Dutch truck, I'd expect to find some rust or rust repairs on it, so that would need to be investigated, also.

It's relatively close the the port at Zeebrugge, so the cost to go get it and have it shipped would be reasonable. If seriously interested, PM me as I know a guy in Belgium who can go check it out for you and arrange to get it on a ship for the USA.

The ad is here:

Some photos for posterity:

1.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
I thought it might be. I changed the title.

Since the seller has put “turbo” stickers all over it, he may have either added an aftermarket turbo to the 2H, or swapped in a 12HT. Either would make it technically ineligible for import to the USA, though a “factory looking” 12HT conversion might slip past US Customs. Maybe.

Yes, I’ve edited my original post to reflect that.

Again, if it’s had a motor swap or modifications, it might adversely affect its eligibility for import to the USA. The “turbo” decals are a flag that would make me want to inquire further with the seller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom