Holiday weekend wheeling? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dumpolina

SILVER Star
Threads
My getting outta town plans got crushed.
Any one in town and interest in Puerco or Gordy's this weekend or Monday?
Weather looks not too blistering even at Gordy's
I'd like to get on some rocks.
Driving the crawler to the grocery store just isn't meeting its potential.

I have freinds wheeling hard to extreme trails Saturday at Gordys. I’m lake bound this weekend but I’ll tell them your coming if your interested.
Meeting at the airdown area at 8:00

I may go do some exploring in the Manzanos on Sunday morning.

I have freinds wheeling hard to extreme trails Saturday at Gordys. I’m lake bound this weekend but I’ll tell them your coming if your interested.
Meeting at the airdown area at 8:00

Hmmm I don't wanna tear anything up and don't wanna hold them up... id dig seeing where these obstacles are though. Please let them know if I can swing it, I'll tag along as far as I can without getting in over my head, then hoof it. If Im not at the air down spot at or before 8 then I'm not gonna make it. I'll be in the 4Runner, my buddy in his tan samurai Frankenstein
I may go do some exploring in the Manzanos on Sunday morning.
Is that an invitation? Scout might dig riding around some easy stuff if you want some company

@jstncse how's the water level at the Butte? Is the town site exposed?

It’s 7% of capacity so it’s getting real close to being exposed. Have cruised up by the damn yet to check it out

1625317695976.png

Jeep buddy wants to go to Magdalena Monday morning. North baldy from Kelly mine side and exploring an alternate north side route. Mild wheeling but always the potential for total disaster, a lot of brush.
Meet Socorro 8:15ish
Wanna go? Post here so I know, don’t just show up

I'm going to be up in the Jemez for the day on Sunday and Monday, anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

fun on Magdalena. Still no trace of my missing snatch block
52D40546-CC69-4CC2-B1BF-99487D31F585.jpeg
D4BAB88E-18CD-4F54-8AF7-04D2520FA453.jpeg
D568B694-5298-42E9-82CB-5BC369E9D348.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom