SOLD HJ61 Blue Suspension Seats - Front and Rear $1300 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jomelo

SILVER Star
Threads
I am selling a set of suspension seats from a HJ61. They will also fit a US 60 series. I bought them for a 60 series project and then decided to pivot to a different project. The seats are in great condition. This is the front and rear AND they have the suspension base. Not easily found and a great add for your truck. They match nicely with the FJ60 blue/gray interior. They are located in Thomasville, Georgia, but can be shipped via pallet. Asking $1600. BTW the pics I uploaded of the front seats don’t show the suspension base. We added them after the fact but I can get photos of them together.

9758C743-EF45-461F-9054-9964C3AE3084.jpeg
4B621E14-1A78-4514-B5BC-C8E11A7064AE.jpeg
8127AFD2-8FE0-4D2E-97ED-80AEAE4B570B.jpeg

wish I had the money. They would be awesome in my 55.....

Thanks. I would also consider a trade for a nice winch - preferably a Warn 8274 in good condition. I could also use some good front seats for an FJ40.

yu do realize that for most people - anything over $800 would probably have people seriously considering upgrading “actual” suspension vs just seats.
Not to be a dick, but I assume you know the suspension provided by these seats is only a little different than the actual vehicle suspension.

I honestly would be shocked if anyone buying these seats did not already have an upgraded suspension. I don’t know about you but I upgraded my suspension because I wanted added height and the ability to handle bumpers and winches. That obviously has some negative impacts on the ride quality. On the other hand, these seats significantly improve the ride quality. But the seats don’t exactly help with the truck’s ability to handle larger tires, bumpers etc.

Certainly, if one was in the market for “suspension” and only had $800 to sore then they should probably pick up some used OME springs and call it a day.

for sure. and to be honest- this forum is loaded with people looking for that added bit of luxury no matter the price....so i dont doubt yu WILL fetch a higher price than i believe. And im guessing if you have time to wait-you will find more than a few needles in this haystack........as theres plenty of folks pulling $12000 trailers (which i have never quite understood)

softer seats save your butt......softer springs will save pounding on parts from engine mounts, frame and anything sprung.

Yep. I wanted these seats because they are an awesome upgrade (ride great and look cool). I'm certainly not making any money on them. But I also don't want to just give them away.

Where else are U gonna Get Factory Two-tone Cloth TURBO's ! :popcorn:

I am selling a set of suspension seats from a HJ61. They will also fit a US 60 series. I bought them for a 60 series project and then decided to pivot to a different project. The seats are in great condition. This is the front and rear AND they have the suspension base. Not easily found and a great add for your truck. They match nicely with the FJ60 blue/gray interior. They are located in Thomasville, Georgia, but can be shipped via pallet. Asking $1600. BTW the pics I uploaded of the front seats don’t show the suspension base. We added them after the fact but I can get photos of them together.

View attachment 1555598 View attachment 1555599 View attachment 1555600
Seats still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom