Hitlers Rage of the College Football Playoff Rankings... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling the playoff ranking will cause more controversy than ever seen. If not this year than pretty soon.

What's going to happen when a team like USC is being considered with one loss vs another one loss team. The athletic director is on the playoff committy and has already shown he would be biased towards USC especially when he charged on the field to argue with a ref this year. Tangent I know but an example of what's to be expected in next few years. Many people with ties to major schools on the committee.

Imagine if a couple of these teams lost tomorrow bama, fsu, Ohio state Baylor, Oregon. What would happen if bama, fsu, Oregon lost tomorrow? I think Espns anchors would start fist fighting or drop dead and the studio would look like ferguson Missouri.

I think the playoff was a big mistake, it will probably lead to a 8 team playoff with the conference champs getting in and a few at large bids to get in.

The bcs worked most of the time.

I'm sitting in the car waiting on the woman so I am bored...

Well, the SEC is going to have to be looking at revising the playoff system - since we didn't get a team into the final game. That'll piss ya off, hey Mein Furher?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom