HIH6 Phoenix - Flagstaff Thurs. caravan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've seen a few different messages regarding a caravan to HIH6. I'd be happy to create a list of contacts and phone numbers to distribute in order to help coordinate meeting times and places.

PM me with your contact info if interested.

looks like it will be another successful hundreds in the hills. I remember when it started it was quite small. Now registration fills up in 30 seconds like a popular concert or something!

have a great time Clunky ~

I was lucky enough to get in, but alas had to bow out with the fuel pump nightmare taking up major time and funds. Think of us when you are there, or not, I probably wouldn't. Have a great time.

Would love to see more Arizona 100 Series guys at HIH7. This year we had 4-5 100s from AZ (thank you!!). We had a great year and a great turnout. @paflytyer and I are planning bigger things for 2017. Also, a big thanks to @murf at Camelback Toyota for their continued support of HIH. Eric always provides some great stuff and the participants love it. We will be rolling out registration some time in Q1 2017. We also may work on an exemption for non-100s, still need to figure that out for future events.
IMG_2659.JPG

Would love to see more Arizona 100 Series guys at HIH7. This year we had 4-5 100s from AZ (thank you!!). We had a great year and a great turnout. @paflytyer and I are planning bigger things for 2017. Also, a big thanks to @murf at Camelback Toyota for their continued support of HIH. Eric always provides some great stuff and the participants love it. We will be rolling out registration some time in Q1 2017. We also may work on an exemption for non-100s, still need to figure that out for future events.View attachment 1301197

Here's my list of AZ 100s that attended HIH6:

bluecruiser
Clunky
Kelly Saad
manimal102
Abigail Paul
Suprarx7nut
LandCruiserPhil

We'll have to work on more for next year!

What is HIH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom