High Mileage FJ Cruisers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

188k on my FJ 2008 trail team, runs like a top!

Thought this had a nice look to it:
(555,555 km or 345,206 miles)

FJ_555K.JPG

Wow NorthFJ good job, I look forward to getting to that number with mine. Reminded of a good Car Talk show where Click and Clack talked about the various items high mileage cars have in common. One was frequent maintenance, the other was judicious use of the right foot, ie dont floor it to your cruising speed, take it easy. A higher cruising speed is ok, just dont get there too fast!!! Thats been my mantra for decades. Nice job bro.

I agree with that mantra. My wife often makes fun of my "old man driving habits", I'm fine with that.
Even out on the trail I tend to be the guy that crawls through and over things slowly as apposed to bashes through with gusto.
I'm fine with that too lol

I just turned 203k MILES here January 2018 on my 2007. Replaced front brake pads at 142k, getting ready to do my rears. STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL BATTERY!!! I did replace hubs and bearings at 103k and should probably do that again soon. That's it. Other than tires, plugs and wires and the serp belt which is up again. BIG knock on wood.....

I'm looking to purchase a 2007 FJC with 122,000 miles on it. I found a really good listing for $14,000, marked down from $16,500, with plenty of perks. Unfortunately my price range is more of a $10,000 - $12,000 range. However, this vehicle has been on their lot for over 200 days. It's a bit of a stretch, but do y'all think I'd be successful in haggling them down to at least $12,000? It's a bit of a drive to get there so I'd like to take a trip up there with my old man and leave with a new FJC if I could but I also wanna stay realistic.

Rolled over 575,000km (357288 miles) yesterday.
Had to put a new section of exhaust (from y-pipe back and weld repair a section just before the y) and a few other odds and ends recently so that cost some money but still cheaper then a new truck.
Going to change all the drive line fluids soon, when the weather warms a bit.

Sorry, we've been off the board for a bit, no reason other than life is what life is.....
Nice work to everyone who posted ODO shots above!

Here's one from our end, a little overdue posting but better late than never.
600,000km (372822.715 miles).......fingers crossed:

FJ_600K.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom