Heyo Folks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well a grand hello to everyone. i was just introduced to this organization and site by a fellow named James "hadyhue". said i should come introduce myself if this sounded like something of interest to me. From his brief description of what this club/organization is about i am quite interested indeed. As a new(ish) father and a toyota enthusiast myself it sounded absolutely awesome to me. family oriented, just out for good clean fun, and all toyota lovers. i also happen to work at the new Valley Toyota Scion dealership that opened up about 6months ago here in Hanford where i reside. Well letsee here, this is a truck forum so i suppose i should tell you all what my rig is; i am the owner of a 86' Turbocharged 4Runner SR5, pretty much all stock except for a bit beffier tires but i have lots of plans for it. i havent had a real chance to go out and test it on the trails at this point as i need to put a little work into it to make sure its all safe and secure. But ill cut myself short here dont want to bore anyone just wanted to introduce myself as James suggested and hopefully i will see and hear from you guys soon and more often. thanks.

J

welcome...

now go to the TLCA website and join! Toyota Land Cruiser Association

Then read an issue of Trails... then sign up for a run... then join a chapter.

I'll see on July 27th, O'Brien OR for the McGrew run...

Welcome Jay! :cheers: I see you found the truck/4Runner section already, that's always good.

Tony has it in a nutshell. If you can make McGrew, that would be a great way to start, but you have to be TLCA member first. :D The McGrew sign up sheet should be in the next issue of trails, which you will probably miss, but an online version should be around sometime soon. So get signed up with TLCA!

I hope to see you there! :cheers:

Welcome Jay

Come over to the Central Valley Crawlers web page and introduce yourself there. James is a member and I am the president. If you have any questions about our club let me know. Here is a link to our forum. Welcome to the toyota community.

CA- Central Valley Crawlers - IH8MUD.com Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom