Hey homeslices (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I shall be in the capital area picking up parts this weekend and was wondering if anyone is interested in shooting hand guns and eating at Hooters with me....

:hmm:

...Or, perhaps would want to just go for a lovely dinner and a beer. :cheers:

I'm planning on washing my hair, sorry, maybe next time. :flipoff2:

When's best, Saturday night?

Either Sat or Sun eve works for me.

I am gettin liquored up saturday night in tofield.
I'm interested in meeting you. Does sunday work as well ?

Either night would work for me. I can offer out our house for a BBQ dealio if that works for anyone wanting to show up. Its right by the University, and I'll PM the address out if that's what we want to do.

Kroll - RockDoc has my phone #. Sunday works too.

Cool.
If Curt is willing, a sunday BBQ would be neat. Unless an afternoon saturday BBQ is better (I think the weather is suppose to be best on sat)?

cheers.

Cool.
If Curt is willing, a sunday BBQ would be neat. Unless an afternoon saturday BBQ is better (I think the weather is suppose to be best on sat)?

cheers.

You're right, Saturday looks better for weather..... I'll chat with miss puke if I have a chance and see if'n that'll work in to the plan. Or we could just head to the shooting range with a couple sixes. Think I should call ahead if I want to bring my own guns that fire shot? :hillbilly:

I'm game for whatever, whenever... pretty much.

I'm bringing my gun that shoots fire.

BBQ tomorrow (Sunday) night at my place.
Eric and Karol, you have a PM, if anyone else would like to come, drop me a line at seven57-three677 in the afternoon and I'll give you the address.

Curt.

Thanks Curt.
Sorry I was exhausted from the night before. I slept from sunday afternoon like a baby till monday morning.

No worries, more grub for us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom