1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey Cdan

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by AZcruiser, Oct 23, 2003.

1. AZcruiser

AZcruiser

Cdan, as may know I am trying to find a stock cd deck t0o replace the shot deck in my 94 LC. I found a 97 year deck on Ebay- Model no. 86120-33040. Could you confirm that this will plug into my 94?

Thanks Chris

2. wob

wob

Are you no longer interested in mine? Just curious. I still haven't replaced it yet.

3. cruiserdan

cruiserdan SupportingVendor Emeritus Moderator

Surrounded by Cruisers from all over the world
    Fits right in, no worries..... :D

4. AZcruiser

AZcruiser

Thanks Dan,

Do you know if its a premium deck based on the model # I gave you, looks like a lower end deck, but not sure. I have Linus, Wob also intersted. Of course, I would support the guys on the forum before anyone else. But obviously want the newest and greatest unit.

Chris

5. cruiserdan

cruiserdan SupportingVendor Emeritus Moderator

Surrounded by Cruisers from all over the world
    It is an anti-theft unit that will use your existing amp. It has a equalizer as well. It is roughly the same in function as your original unit. The one difference, other than appearance is it does not have a loudness button like your original.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">