HEY BUCKEYE 4X4 and PHISHTACO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Since we didn't hook up in Vinton County, I was wondering how I can still get the 4.10 diff. from you. Could Phishtaco get it to Cincy after the engine swap on the 10th like he offered to do before? Let me know, we still want to get it.

I was at the campground on Saturday morning. Ended up with Jim Chenowith riding with me while we followed a mini-truck on several trails in the rain. Still had a good time, even if I was strapped a few times. The rain made it impossible to stay out of the ruts and my 33's just didn't provide enough clearance.

Shouldn't be a problem for me. I've got some wheels in my garage for Juke to that need to head that way.

If Karl can get me the diff at mark's this weekend, I can bring it back to Cincy. Unless Thom wants to come help put the 2F in my ride :)

I'd love to, but..........

My daughter's 16th birthday is Saturday. An engine swap wouldn't be a great way to celebrate. A disc brake conversion, maybe, but not an engine swap.

Took her to an abandoned WalMart parking lot to practice driving the Cruiser the other day. Only had to jerk the e-brake once to keep from going into a ditch. Not to worry, she won't be drivng the Cruiser, it's just the only vehicle I own right now with a stick.

How can I get the money to whoever wants it? I can give it to you when I pick up the 3rd member or put it in the mail, just let me know.

Money is upto Karl but I will get the 3rd to cincy and maybe even eventually Lex when I go visit the in laws

I have this 3rd in my garage, who wants it ;)

You had your chance! :)

Sorry for the delay

I'm going to Kings Island Saturday, anyway we could hook up then? Let me know if we could meet somewhere to get the 3rd member or if we need to do it another time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom