Here are a few pics. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I don't have my tellico or gray rock pics but they are in my house at Atlanta. When I go back there I will post them up. I got some Dawsonville GA pics and VA pics at Devils Ditch and Twin Lakes. These pics are At some rednecks backyard near Farmville VA at Twin Lakes state park.
the real 1.jpg
the real 2.jpg
the real 3.jpg

Nice pics Josh....thanks for sharing.

BUT, they do not compare at all to anything that the NorCal guys have posted...a few mud pits are fun and 'challenging', and yes, Tellico is tough (very tough indeed), but those NorCal guys take it to another level with their wagons..

But that's just my opinion.

You should check out Alvaro's website to see some crazy stuff on the trips they do....

Give us some more dude... ;)
Best.
-onur

Here is one more from Twin Lakes and the other two are at Dawsonville private offroad park rock garden.
the real 3 003.jpg
the real 3 001.jpg
the real 3 002.jpg

those are cute Josh.

This dent was at Dawsonville offroad park a few months ago. I thought I could run a double black trail that some highly modified trucks were running and I came so close to making it and slid back down and hit that boulder. But the door works fine so wheel on! Other pic is at Devils Ditch. Kind of dark out there cause it was about to storm. Sorry for the darkness.
the real 3 008.jpg
the real 3 009.jpg

Last edited:
I predict Josh will soon be either 1) walking, or 2) driving a nice Honda Civic.

nice custom work on that door.

Can't we please send the yout back to GA.

Were you blasting that "Dukes of Hazzard" horn when you hit that water crossing hot?

Well, you fawkers can't say he doesn't wheel is s***!

Nice pics dude.

Nice pics Josh,

do you have any once you got to where the trail actually started?

:D

stuck in GA said:
Here are Devils Ditch pics.

That pic reminds me of one time at Spring Creek.. Camping next to one of the side obstacles(big steep rock slab) around 11 pm a guy comes up in a Chevy pick up. Tells us to check this out.... Proceeds to drive up the rock slab while sitting on his driver door, drinking a martini :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Looks like a fun area....

Filthyrich,

We have the big Hampden-Sydney vs. Bridgewater game here this weekend, so needless to say, I wont be in any condition to be driving. Lets definitely get together on a Saturday sometime soon because me and some of the guys are definitely trying to go back out wheelin. Thanks for the comments boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom