Helton Hot Water System Group Buy II (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Back by popular demand... :D

ALL of the initial Hot Water Systems are SOLD. I still have a couple (3-4) of the shower kits in stock, but I recognize that a few of you were set on the Hot Water System instead.

I am getting ready to place another order from down under, primarily Hot Water System Kits (possilby a few shower kits). Let me know if you are interested in putting your name on one...

Group buy gets them for:
Hot Water Kit $205.50 (saves $10)
Shower Kit $179.25 (saves $10)

And, if you order them during the "Group Buy", I will include ~20ft of the vinyl hose needed for the install.

More info here:
http://www.cruiseroutfitters.com/helton.html

Thanks and let me know!!!

Expecting a dozen+ of them shortly... :D

What is your significant other going to say about camping when all your freinds have a HOT SHOWER!!! :D

cruiseroutfit said:
Expecting a dozen+ of them shortly... :D

What is your significant other going to say about camping when all your freinds have a HOT SHOWER!!! :D

Hot showers probably prevent "shrinkage" no?

Kurt, how are these to install on a 80? May be interested.

WildYoats said:
Hot showers probably prevent "shrinkage" no?

Kurt, how are these to install on a 80? May be interested.

Yes they prevent major shrinkage! I will get mine out at the next club event... I have a couple of the Hot Shower kits in stock, the Hot Water ones are on the way.

Install: Very easy, there are several of them on 80's... but I can't find any pics.

attachment.php

Taco
attachment.php

attachment.php

Kurt,
I got in on your 1st group buy.....I called you a few weeks ago about sourcing the mounting clamps.

I found the clamps no problem.....the install went without a hitch. Great product, nice find! I installed mine on a Tacoma.....and when I finally find the right cruiser.....I'll move it over to that. :)

Tom

porkysan said:
Kurt,
I got in on your 1st group buy.....I called you a few weeks ago about sourcing the mounting clamps.

I found the clamps no problem.....the install went without a hitch. Great product, nice find! I installed mine on a Tacoma.....and when I finally find the right cruiser.....I'll move it over to that. :)

Tom

Glad to hear... thanks again! :D

im intrested on any specs or info you can give me, primarily dealing with an 80 im not entirly sure i understand how the system works?

thanks
mike

lx450landcruiser said:
im intrested on any specs or info you can give me, primarily dealing with an 80 im not entirly sure i understand how the system works?

thanks
mike

I will have some detailed (tested) specs starting next week... but there are plenty of them in use all over the US by now...

Basically your HOT coolant is run next to (not combined) with some COLD fresh water (showerable)... It heats up the water and pumps it out to a showerhead... Doesn't have any ill effects on your cooling system, etc. Anything else I can detail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom