Help recreating BJ60 fusible link (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So finally today, I got quality 5 mm ring terminals (not the paper-thin Chinese type) and crimped them on to complete my original BJ60 fusible links. Very happy (visually at least) with the results.

View attachment 3459880
I'm thinking of making another set with the 80A link replaced by a 100A link which might be needed for the 12V intake heater which is going onto my 15B-T.

Thanks for the input.

EO

The all mighty iconic 90982-08267 now is re-born as a long term permanent entity for the Global Vintage TOYOTA Land Cruiser BJ60 HJ60 and HJ61 Global Communities .......globally speaking
-

- i have also made the official , OEM fact-based conclusion and subsequent decision that a now needed Parts Supersession is now in order , and in lock-step with all the new , modern materials involved here that were not even invented yet .....

- so ...

- the fresh p
erspective precise precision of the new sparky heavy duty TOUGH AS NAILS 90982-08187-77 official part number update is a result of

@Eurasiaoverland creating a pure , like text-book example of a SOLID MUD TECH thread ,

- thanks sir ...

- oh ? ANY - / dash 77 added to the first 10 of a TOYOTA part number , denotes its domestically sourced and or produced in the market region it's sold in ......

.- 90982-08188 was already taken by Starlet, Levin and CROWN ........:confused:

- i was taken back on actually how many different DIESEL 60 , 61 Series BJ , and HJ this Fusible Links applies too globally ..

- the Nomenclature is below for long-term archived application supporting technical resource information here , this way when a future Owner Operator finds there way here , they leave knowing 100% if this new Part number in-fact interchanges with what EXACT model ID code on there Engine Bay DATA ID plate , or later Cheezy white glossy plastic sticker DATA plate , confirm , inspect and verify does not cost a dime , and end of the day , saves a lot of time ...:)

1699974162545.png

1699974311038.png

1699974471892.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom