Wanted Help please with info on a lifted LX... Please cancel thread.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all. Thinking of flying out tomorrow to look at this LX. Dealer told my that Auto Hyd lift deleted and 4 inch lift added, with EMU torsion bars and ironman shocks. Also said that the power steering has to initialize for a few seconds after starting to be able to steer correctly. Not sure about that comment, why I am contemplating looking at it myself before purchasing. Anyone have experience with the drivability of a lifted LX with 35s on 20 in wheels?
Big Mac
aajets1@gmail.com
2005 LX470 Lifted.jpg

You know that’s a 100 and not a 200, right? And I’m not sure how a 4” lift would work on an IFS truck.
Yah, 2005 is a 100. Not sure the dealer was correct is saying that it has a 4" lift. Will get some more detailed information tomorrow.

Hey aajets1. I live in Hendersonville and have stopped by this lot several times for different vehicles but haven’t seen this one yet. They are good guys and have sold some trucks for my father in law on consignment and what not. I would say they are trustworthy but not super knowledgeable of these vehicles, although I’ve seen a few pop up on their lot from time to time....and have an awesome 40 sitting in back. The hundy has been there for a little while. I can drop in a check it out later this week. I’ll send you an email with my number too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom