Help Pairing Bluetooth Music 2013 GX460 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just got a new phone and I can't pair the Bluetooth to the factory audio in a 2013 GX. It is paired to the phone but when I press the "setup" button on the left of the screen it takes me to the map, like I pressed the "map" button. I thought the "setup" button would let me change my Bluetooth setting for music players (along with the other vehicle setup options).

My old phone worked fine, I just can't seem to access the menu to pair the audio. I tried it in park and also in park + the parking brake and it still acted like I pressed the map button. Anyone else have something similar happen?

I just got a new phone and I can't pair the Bluetooth to the factory audio in a 2013 GX. It is paired to the phone but when I press the "setup" button on the left of the screen it takes me to the map, like I pressed the "map" button. I thought the "setup" button would let me change my Bluetooth setting for music players (along with the other vehicle setup options).

My old phone worked fine, I just can't seem to access the menu to pair the audio. I tried it in park and also in park + the parking brake and it still acted like I pressed the map button. Anyone else have something similar happen?
I have a 2010 and it does something similar. Parked or stopped and in gear doesn't seem to matter.

What I do is push the Setup button, wait until the warning and map show up, then push Setup again. This usually opens the menu.

Also, I have had to pair my Android device a second time for some reason. The first enabled calls but wouldn't play media. Did it again and everything worked fine.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom