help!!! brake line stuck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ok its 3 am and im covered in grease and grim, i thought id pull an all nighter and finish this freaking soa..i got all the brake lines on except for the front left one on the metal line where it connects to the soft line (hose) the little fitting wont move down to let me screw it in the hose ? can you heat it up with a torch to loosein it up or isnt there enough metal there and i dont want to use anything but brake fluid there to loosin it up...anyone with any idea please post im so close to driving it all i need to do is go over all the bolts and tighten them up and finish this line and bleed the brakes and its rolling and hopefully stopping...and and and and and and

please anyone with any idea please post i want to finish this more than anything.....

thanks agian -al

slow down! Have a beer :beer: Sleep is good. Use some break free and give it some light taps with the hammer and then try to move it again. I personally would heat it up a little but I'm a mad scientist.

Al-

You may have this thing already licked, but I had a similar problem but mine wouldn't disconnect. I would soak it with your favorite penitrating oil, and add just a little heat, while watching that you dont melt the hose.

Eventually a lot of twisting got mine to break free.

Drew <><

thanks guys.. im gonna get right back to it when i get off work today..
-al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom