Hello (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How’s it going ?

I’m Braxton/clay co.

You are way north!
There used to be a couple of cruiser guys up that way.
Maybe some more people will chime in?

Helloooooo????? I am in Morgantown.

That sounds like one bad 60 series ,I always wanted a 5 speed for mine. When I had one, my brother owns it now.

A couple more people shows up here we may have something here again.

Shout out from Morgantown. Just discovered this clubhouse. Looks like it has gone dormant.

I was just telling my brother the other day, I was going to start posting our rides on here and see if we can get more people interested around here.
84CE4FF4-F2DF-4E78-96C5-32CDF158BF97.jpeg
031B8B1F-F5D4-4FBB-96E6-668E841F4B94.jpeg

Where are those pics taken? I'm trying to build my list of interesting trails/forest/fire roads throughout WV. Looking to head to Red River Gorge in KY at some point. Right now I'm collecting parts for a front end refresh (suspension, steering, etc.). A couple of long weekends in the garage and then I'll be ready to get back on the trails. If you start posting, I may well join up on an outing.

These are from around here, the last few weeks, my brother and I ride a couple times a month.
We did some of red river gorge a few years ago, the natural bridge is awesome there.
We also do a few TLCA events each year (Penn. Virginia, and North Carolina).

These are from around here, the last few weeks, my brother and I ride a couple times a month.
We did some of red river gorge a few years ago, the natural bridge is awesome there.
We also do a few TLCA events each year (Penn. Virginia, and North Carolina).
Nice pics on the other thread! I've got some of the TLCA events on my radar.

We do coal miner in Penn.
Relic run in NC
Fall crawl in Virginia
All are a great time

Thanks for the info/recs. I look forward to meeting you at one of these, or sooner at a more local WV outing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom