Hello??!! Is there anybody out there? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lowcountrylandcruisers.com
Hey guys! I know a lot is going on in the world right now with the Coronavirus pandemic. I haven’t seen any traffic on here in a while and I was wondering how everyone was doing during these crazy times! How is everyone handling things?

Hey guys! I know a lot is going on in the world right now with the Coronavirus pandemic. I haven’t seen any traffic on here in a while and I was wondering how everyone was doing during these crazy times! How is everyone handling things?
We're good here. 80, 45, and 40 all run fine and I have my eye on a 62 in Florida... That one may eventually become my wife's DD; she loves the 60 Series. Not holding my breath, though, as I think he wants to keep it. Still debating drivetrain options because I am not sure I want to deal with the FJ62 drivetrain...

As for work, I'm still going in for now, but I think that will end here pretty soon. My wife is staying home with the dogs and using my office; hopefully Boeing won't expect me to be too productive away from the product but who knows. How are things up your way in UCLA?

Gateway Supply is still open at the beach, so I’m still working so far. I just got the starter and a tie rod end replaced on the 4Runner in anticipation of Relic Run. Still waiting to see if that will be going on April 24! I broke a lower ball joint on the Tacoma! Thankfully it was in my work’s parking lot and not going down the highway at 60 mph. Also replaced the front brakes on the 200. Getting ready to do the front brakes on the Tacoma. Looks like one of the junkyard calipers that I used for the Tundra big brake upgrade may be sticking. It’s been an expensive time! Hopefully all my trucks will be mechanically sound for a while! Thanks goes to Jamie and his crew at Sparks for their assistance and the great discount for LCLC members! I gotta thank John and the mechanics at 4 mile auto too for their professional work!

Attempting not to go stir crazy, from the mess and still being unemployed. Attempting to play Amateur Radio, now the push to get back on HF. Since been spending alot of time home. Just happy im HOME stateside and not in a foreign country.

Working on the GX, but alive and well.

Hanging in fine here, still working for now, until my suppliers shut down.
Been working a little on the garage. The roll up door, walk door and window are installed.
More siding is on, but I have to buy a few more pieces to complete it. I washed the pollen off of the 40 today, it looks lots better.
I'm not holding my breath for the Relic run.
Seems everything else is cancelled, plus URE is closed.
Everyone hang in there and we will get through this...eventually.

Hanging in fine here, still working for now, until my suppliers shut down.
Been working a little on the garage. The roll up door, walk door and window are installed.
More siding is on, but I have to buy a few more pieces to complete it. I washed the pollen off of the 40 today, it looks lots better.
I'm not holding my breath for the Relic run.
Seems everything else is cancelled, plus URE is closed.
Everyone hang in there and we will get through this...eventually.
Roll up door? Man, we need to see an update photograph of that thing! BTW, haven't heard back about the 62. Rae is interested in having a nice 62 as a daily driver - I have no idea why... Point is, we'd restore the thing but we probably wouldn't keep the engine or transmission.

Roll up door? Man, we need to see an update photograph of that thing! BTW, haven't heard back about the 62. Rae is interested in having a nice 62 as a daily driver - I have no idea why... Point is, we'd restore the thing but we probably wouldn't keep the engine or transmission.

Apparently FJ62's are becoming the desirable Land Cruiser....I got a PM from a Mudmember in Arkansas asking me if I was interested in selling as his father is wanting a 62......

I have a FJ62 that needs some new rear springs and while getting ready to do the job I found I need a rear spring seat. No school and working from home is interesting.

Still good here. Rae and I are working from home but I have to go in to the office every few days to make sure the planes are properly stored. I've not watched nearly as much TV as I thought I would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom