Hello from Tupelo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome!

DONE!!! Neon Pig it is! Maybe we meet the second Tuesday of the month since the Jackson guys meet on the first Tuesday. That way the very enthusiastic can attend both gatherings.

Brilliant!

Matt,
I'll catch up with you "in Tupelo" in a week or so. Over the past 2 weeks and the next week, we will have been in Tupelo for a grand total of 4 days between vacation an business travel. Once all the road time is behind us, let's connect up.

Will

If yall meet at Neon Pig I'll vote for this being a sub chapter of Cottonland.
You need to holler at me when you're in Tupelo. Do you ever RON or just day trips? Been telling Clutchie to do the same forever and he never does.

Ok Will sounds good.

You need to holler at me when you're in Tupelo. Do you ever RON or just day trips? Been telling Clutchie to do the same forever and he never does.
Trust me been planning to but with new job won't be coming to Tupelo much....

I'm in Oxford and could probably make a few 2nd Tuesday meetings. @wct49 told me about this thread last week when I was getting my IronMan suspension installed.

Yeah now that everybody's back in town and school has started we will have to get together soon...

There are one or two nice 80's in a high rise condo building just south of Main Street I see when I'm up there.

One of those is my old LX450. Guy's a buddy of mine, has 2 now. Was 3, but you know, tough times and all that....

HighNear90-was that your 62 I saw at the Rebel Barn last week?
I wish, but probably not. I sold it to @Todrn55 from Shreveport a few years back. He better not have come to Oxford and not called. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom