Hello all (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First of all I like to say Hello to all Landcruiser owners and what a nice Landcruiser forums you guys have here. I found this forum while I was browsing thru internet looking for side protection. Well okay better let me introduce myself im from Bali located in Indonesian archipelago I see from the thread forum all of you located in the U.S.A? Am I correct? I must be the only one came far away from other side part of the world. Also maybe one you be able to help me.Im interested to purchase side metal protection but to tell you the truth I don’t know what the good one out there. And the last one how much the shipping charge will cost if ship from USA to Bali? I’m sorry for my poor English grammar one of you may be having hard time reading and understand it.
Jakarta_LC01.JPG
Jakarta_LC02.JPG
Jakarta_LC04.JPG

it's actually a VERY worldwide group, tho most are in the US....

welcome ;)

Nice truck. I really like the 45.

What difference does the "-R" make in the VX -R Limited title?
Just wondering because I have a XV Limited.

Cheers,
Nick

Welcome - as the owner (Woody) stated, we are worldwide, it's just a majority are in the USA.

Look in the FAQ's and you'll find a wealth of information including threads on sliders. Don't remember if there are links to some build it yourself or not. You are correct that shipping of a Slee or Hanna set of sliders would probably be prohibitively expensive. If there's nothing in FAQ, do a search in either the 80's section or Outfitting looling for sliders, and you'll likely find information on do it yourself (or with help from someone with welding skills).

Nice to expand to Bali. Nice intro and pics.

OTOH, alot of the aftermarket products that we in the USA drool over are from Australia and shipping is prohibitively expensive for us, but is much closer to you.

Oh, and welcome.:flipoff2:

OLDGOAT said:
OTOH, alot of the aftermarket products that we in the USA drool over are from Australia and shipping is prohibitively expensive for us, but is much closer to you.

Oh, and welcome.:flipoff2:

True enough, but he was looking for side protection. Is it just that sliders aren't imported from down under. Perhaps the guys in OZ can help out when they wake up tomorrow and chime in. It's a good group down there as well! :cheers:

Welcome :flipoff2:

Nice pics!

In the second picture, is that a guy on a bicycle trying to squeeze past you?

Anyway I'm down south of you.

Cheers,

David

We had VX and VX Limited here (RHD here) and I think VX-R (Limited) was for a foreign market, maybe for Middle East and elsewhere.

BTW, I'm in Japan.

Anyway, welcome aboard!!

Mot

Welcome aboard. I live in Russia and I also have a VX-R, Gulf specs w/ dual AC and a freezer.

VX-R Limited said:
First of all I like to say Hello to all Landcruiser owners

Hello, what's your name?

Your use of our language is better than a lot of guys that are Americans and claim to be college students. I understood your post better than many.

Welcome to the 80's section here on 'Mud. :flipoff2:

-B-

Welcome from Indiana, USA.

Welcome, it's always a pleasure to hear from far away!

I would think that you would be much better off having some side protection made locally as the cost of labor is probably much lower than in the US or Aus. There are plans floating around or you could improvise.

Be sure to keep posting here, we love to see photos from exotic locales! A few in the Trails forum would be great!

Miss those Red mud

Nice rig Miss Bali wish I can go there for vacation.....Send us more pics. Peace...

:flipoff2:

This place just keeps growing and growing.

welcome from Canada.
Cheers,
Sean

Welcome from Queensland, Australia:cheers: Love the photos, my favourite type of wheeling. Reminds me of the Malaysian rainforest challenge and the CREB track near cairns in FNQ.:cool:

BTW, lots of aussie companies make side protection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom