For Sale Helena, Montana: 1FZ-FE and transmission (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1996 1fz-fe with ancillaries and transmission. 250k miles. Assuming a cylinder 6 head gasket failure, pulled the engine for an LS swap. Using some of the wiring harness and a couple of sensors for the swap, what’s left over will be included with the engine. Wits end keychain, egr block. Valve cover is powered coated.
$900 OBO prefer local pickup but can load if shipping is arranged.

2A8B37C2-A4B2-4222-8D38-F54ECCFF83CE.jpeg

2ED187F6-B12D-4063-9B7F-846A19AFAF95.jpeg

9B879976-37F9-4CAE-9B6D-3808E576B7FD.jpeg

Last edited:
Assuming head gasket failure? Run hot? Still ran when pulled no knocking or anything like that? Don't really need the transmission. I would need it shipped to 27965 if possible. Do you have any compression numbers? Any other issues? Let me know I'm interested.
Tommy

No overheating or knocking. Slow loss of coolant and rough cold starts/idle. I have some videos of it running before I pulled it that I can add. Ill try and get some compression numbers this week, I broke my gauge and am waiting on a new one. Not sure how to go about shipping unless you have a carrier lined up. Fastenall maybe?

No overheating or knocking. Slow loss of coolant and rough cold starts/idle. I have some videos of it running before I pulled it that I can add. Ill try and get some compression numbers this week, I broke my gauge and am waiting on a new one. Not sure how to go about shipping unless you have a carrier lined up. Fastenall maybe?
Ok I'm interested for sure. I think fastenall stopped doing there shipping stuff. I don't have a carrier but can ask my buddy that builds shocks for monster trucks and see who he uses.
Tommy

1996 1fz-fe with ancillaries and transmission. 250k miles. Assuming a cylinder 6 head gasket failure, pulled the engine for an LS swap. Using some of the wiring harness and a couple of sensors for the swap, what’s left over will be included with the engine. Wits end keychain, egr block. Valve cover is powered coated.
$900 OBO prefer local pickup but can load if shipping is arranged.

View attachment 3260628

View attachment 3260629

View attachment 3260630
Are you selling any of the exhaust system? I need from after the second cat to the resonator. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom