For Sale Heater parts for 9/77 FJ40 in Boise,ID. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1Fine40

Rust Buster
Threads
From a 9/77 FJ-40 and in very good condition with no leaks, we have the in cab heater assembly ($80) ,(recently gone through with new foam all around), Buyer chooses and pays for shipping method. All other pieces are sold, only this heater remains....
So here are the pics:

IMG_2629c.jpg

heater1.jpg

heater3.jpg

Last edited:
I could use all the copper piping (both sets--i.e. the pipes that go through the firewall and that go to the rear heater) and the rear heater assembly. If you wouldn't mind piecing those parts out, shoot me a price so we can get a deal worked out.

PMed

Have decided to piece this out as I haven't had any nibbles for the entire system. Shoot me a PM on the stuff you want and I'll get you a price for it. I'll also return here and post when stuff is sold.

Cheers

PMed (Rear Heater)

Last edited:
BUMP.
Front heater Assembly, control cables/switch and brass water lines still available. Heater$150, cables $15 ea, switch $10, Lines $50.
Prices do not include shipping, you get to figure that out ;).

:cheers:

When you say "lines" do you mean the lines to the rear heater? Brass with foam cover.

Hey Catfish28, Look at the 1st post in the thread, there are pictures :doh:...that should answer your inquiry.

:cheers:

Edit and a bump to make this more current..Thanks for looking!

Heater lines are tentatively sold...

All except the front heater in the picture have been sold. Thanks!

bumpity

Nobody wants a nice rebuilt heater?? I am shockedo_O....

I’ll take it. I’ll PM you.

I'm here in Boise and might be interested, just not sure if it's a direct bolt in replacement on a 1972.

Have replied to Bottombracket, if he doesn't follow through with the purchase, I will let you know Vandal FJ.

Heater is sold! All items now gone:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom