Heads Up on a 87' TLC in Madison WI. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all. my neighbor is selling his 1987 FJ60. It has 93k and two good rust spots. One is around the drivers side rear wheel well. The other is near the front drivers side fender and rocker panel. Interior looks very clean with the original radio. The frame is surface rusty, but there were no visable leaks. Sorry, I didn't write down the PH#, but I wasn't interested when I saw the $7500 price tag. I think someone could get it for alot less, so if anyone is interested I can get the number. Either post or PM me. Your pal, Mattlock.

Hey Matlock,
I have a 95 LC for sale listed here and have lots of interest, but mostly from 1000 miles away.

Would you be interested in being an impartial judge if someone wanted my Cruiser checked out?

I am in Sun Prairie, near American Family Ins.

Thanks,
Scott

Yeah, I would be willing to help out, but I don't know much about the FJ80 series as far as what to look for. I would say that maybe take it to JL or another four wheel drive shop and have them do an inspection and then have that to show people. Sorry it took so long to respond. Let me know if you want a hand with anything.

Thanks Mattlock, I'll let you know if anyone here is interested. Already had an inspection at Jon Lancaster Toyota.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom