Headlight housings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What is your build date? As I dig in it seems there are a bunch of variants, including whether there is manual headlight leveling instance.

Even if we find one that technically fits I do think you are taking a risk that it will work fully.. like the headlight leveling harnesses and such. Still, with a build date I can try to find a part number
Thanks for your help, @bloc! The build date is 09/08. I don't have self-leveling, or any way to adjust the headlights from the cabin. It's the old style adjustment with screw driver in the back of the headlights.

Thanks for your help, @bloc! The build date is 09/08. I don't have self-leveling, or any way to adjust the headlights from the cabin. It's the old style adjustment with screw driver in the back of the headlights.
Hey @bloc - I was wondering if you had a chance to look this up. I appreciate your help in advance.

Hey @bloc - I was wondering if you had a chance to look this up. I appreciate your help in advance.
I’m on a roadtrip and don’t have access to the screen real estate I’d need to get to the bottom of it. If you PM me a reminder Friday or Saturday I should be able to do some digging.

I’m on a roadtrip and don’t have access to the screen real estate I’d need to get to the bottom of it. If you PM me a reminder Friday or Saturday I should be able to do some digging.
Thanks! I wish I could do more roadtrips! :/

Hope this is not too late. I was away from technology over the weekend. I will send you a PM shortly.

Thanks! I wish I could do more roadtrips! :/

Hope this is not too late. I was away from technology over the weekend. I will send you a PM shortly.
So for a 2009 LHD "general countries" VDJ200 w/o leveling headlamps, left appears to be 81170-60C51 and right 81130-60C81

When I google these numbers I get pictures without the amber light.. I'm assuming it bolts in, but unsure about other connectors/lights.

So for a 2009 LHD "general countries" VDJ200 w/o leveling headlamps, left appears to be 81170-60C51 and right 81130-60C81

When I google these numbers I get pictures without the amber light.. I'm assuming it bolts in, but unsure about other connectors/lights.
Thank you very much for the help! I will try to get info on the connectors before ordering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom