Hazzard switch are not working properly,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys I have a 2004 105 Hz, my Hazzard switch and air con switch don't work properly
When I push the air con button the light goes on buttons not engage the compressor,
I have checked compressor and it does work,
Also when opus the Hazzard light button again it doesn't work. I have checked the switch and it is good
I have checked all fuses, all good
Do I need a new climate control panel, (I'm not sure the correct name of the part)
Cheers mark
DSC_1590.JPG

no one is really going to know here, since that configuration wasn't available in NA.
without a doubt though those switch wires feed into the AC amp, either directly or into another connector and then out to the amp or another board.
follow the hazrd wires and AC SIG wire. I"d do that, then the three knob inspection/replace, then AC amp, maybe a used one.
checked the AC mag clutch relay? Techstream can engage dis engage the clutch for you if you have it, techstream I mean.

Last edited:
Also, AC won’t engage if low on refrigerant.

no one is really going to know here, since that configuration wasn't available in NA.
without a doubt though those switch wires feed into the AC amp, either directly or into another connector and then out to the amp or another board.
follow the hazrd wires and AC SIG wire. I"d do that, then the three knob inspection/replace, then AC amp, maybe a used one.
checked the AC mag clutch relay? Techstream can engage dis engage the clutch for you if you have it, techstream I mean.
Thanks mate, NA??
I have run a wire from the compressor directly to positive while the motor is running and the air con compressor engages and gets cold 😀
A used panel from a Wreckers is $300,
I may have to go and get one.
I am supposed at the amount of electronics just to turn on the air con etc 😵😵😵😎
Cheers mark 😁
DSC_1588.JPG

Also, AC won’t engage if low on refrigerant.

Thank you, I have run a wire from air con compressor to the positive on battery, with motor running and the air con compressor engages and it gets cold. 😀

North America.

It looks like your well on your way to getting it sorted.

those wires on A45 look pretty crusty. Without looking I'm not positive where the AC SIG wire is. I'm pretty sure it's solid blue.
Again though, there's going to be differences between AC amplifier circuit boards for your level of landcruiser , VX or whatever it is, amazon, etc.

Seeing the antenna and hazard buttons on the front facing board up there. I'd start there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom