Hard Rock off-road in Ocala (1/19/19) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Me and a buddy are planning on taking our 100s to Hard Rock in ocala. Plan on getting there at park open at 10am. Would love some more cruisers

The 19th? A Tuesday??

Toyota day at hard rock is the 9th

It’s worth it

If the weather is anything like its been past few days it will be really nice

That sounds good, and if it’s the 27th I might actually be able to make it if I can get my junk together in time. Going to be last minute, as usual :rolleyes:

Dropping in after finally making it to Hard rock today. Took another 100 and a 120. Best riding Ive seen in florida. Possibly rivaling TN and NC. Surprised me to say the least. I want to try and make it again in march. @Das Shtig Sorry I dropped off last time, work is unpredictable and I didnt even check the forums. Ill let you guys know the tentative date in march. But we had an absolute blast. Worth every cent of the now 30 dollar cover (no more charge per passenger). Pictures to follow in the 100 forum

Did you see @Oscar Witte ?
He broke a rear axle today. Big green 80 on 38” tires.

Did you see @Oscar Witte ?
He broke a rear axle today. Big green 80 on 38” tires.

View attachment 1907204

Yes I did. That thing is impressive. LS in an 80... Just insane! He actually spotted me on some rocks and helped me get out after high centering on some buried tires. Really nice dude. Plan on making the trip again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom