Hamom?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lowcountrylandcruisers.com
So when would y'all like to get together for a HAMOM! I just need an oil change but it would be great to get together with everyone. I can't remember what date was suggested earlier, but just let me know when and where and I'll try to make it down to Chucktown!

I'm in town Sat & Sun the 8th/9th.

Traveling every other weekend until Thanksgiving.

How fortuitous! I actually don't have to work that weekend! OH, but it's my anniversary… The :princess: must remain happy. I can probably do one of those days? I have some small projects for the 80 - lights and windows. Stuff that won't require much disassembly and I can help wrench on your 40 if needed.

Ill be in Conway on the 8 for Beachfest

We can meet at my house next weekend if you like. (Sat, the 8th) (sorry Ben)
We'll wrench in the am, eat lunch, and wrench some more.
Let me know if you want to go out to eat or have burgers and dogs here.
Either way is fine with me.

PERFECT! Mr Benke, sir, would this be a good time to bring the 80 and an Aussie Locker? I'd love to have it installed for the Christmas trip... Alternatively, I have other smaller projects that I can do while hanging out with the club! Smaller stuff and we'll wrench on other trucks that might have other higher priorities.

Jeremy, we could do your locker, then, we can do some other small projects, also.

Aussie locker arrived today! What kind of grease do I need for this job?

shouldn't need grease, just gear oil

If there are no objections, I'll order the pizzas for everyone when I get there. David can tell me what his favorite local delivery place is and that's what we'll go with! Not sure what everyone wants to drink? I guess we can figure that out on Saturday.

works for me...I have to be at the church to drop off the scout trailer at 8. I should be back here by 8:30, though.
Scott, get better, and try not to pawn it off on the family!!

I'm looking good for the early half of the day; gonna need an address. I'll be in my hoopdie....

Sorry about that, just slipped my mind
1462 Southwark St.
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom