HAMOM request 11/2 at Mtbcoach’s compound...9am start... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jerry,

I’m a maybe for now. Would love to come over and help.

Can’t make it that Sat.

If there’s work left on Sun. count me in.

Wish i could. I have a Slayer concert in Asheville.

Is there a list of tools needed and tools that fellow members are bringing? Its a 2.5 hr drive for me so no returning for tools that are missing. Also, I need an address and time that we plan to start. Are we working on both vehicles at the same time or one at a time in the garage? I trust all parts needed are on hand?

Kurt

Is there a list of tools needed and tools that fellow members are bringing? Its a 2.5 hr drive for me so no returning for tools that are missing. Also, I need an address and time that we plan to start. Are we working on both vehicles at the same time or one at a time in the garage? I trust all parts needed are on hand?

Kurt

Hey Kurt, thanks for the questions...

I’ll update the 1st post with a punch list and any special tools I may need. I have a full assortment of hand, pneumatic and battery powered tools, jacks, jackstands...mostly need expertise and strong hands. I believe I have all parts on hand, will be rechecking tomorrow with the punch list.

The shop only fits one comfortably, we can roll the 80 onto the concrete pad in front of the shop. However, my focus is on the 60, prepping the 80 for the axle swap or both, all depending on how the 60 progress and hands on deck. I’ll be attempting to create some sort of organization once we get closer to Friday.

I’ll send a PM with address, thanks

Hey Jerry, add me to that PM with your address. Haven't been to the new place yet.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Stacy and I are in Raleigh for the Canes game tonight and will drive over in the AM. Safe travels all.

We are bringing baked beans tomorrow. @Mtbcoach do you have a fire pit?

Do we have a head count on how many folks are coming?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom