Vendor H4 Kustom KOITo LED Shock Proof Water Proof LED 7" Round Head Lamp Kit for both 12V and 24V Applications BJ42 70 Series w/ Round Sealed Beams (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com

NOW INCLUDES 12V / 24V LED High Beam Indicator Bulb Too !

1 (2) - Copy - Copy.png

H4

Kustom KOITo Brand

Shock Proof Water Proof Glass Tube O-RING Encased Sealed

LED Bulbs

7" Round Head Lamp Kit

for

both 12V and 24V Applications

$224

Note : a few personal words of wisdom and some fore thought on what you might happen upon , or see regarding outdated or un-educated biased opinions

regarding lets just say , closed one way skools of thought ......

- Study the Facts , TECH , and the KOITo back History on the " LIGHT HOUSE LENS " topic in-particular , i have taken the time to collect , research ,

document , and post to and for you , through some Education you can then be Empowered to then make a decision that you will NOT be

disappointed with .......

- there WILL be some testimonials from fellow members whom have already and do have our Kustom Koito H4 kits installed ,

please ask the questions that matter to you , and do just that , my PM door is always open , and ill try my best to answer all questions here in open

forum as well ......

kindly matt :)

THIS IS THE WAY

images999.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: BCM

A_LI - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Are the amber set of these supposed to mimic the color of the stock oem headlights? Whiter light provides better visibility, or so it seems, but I like to keep the older look. But if they're too yellow, the visibility might be worse than stock lights and might get me pulled over.

"12v & 24v KOITO's KUSTOM AMBER LED JDM ( NON-USA) TOYOTA OEM Parts Maker H4 Semi Sealed Beam LED Headlights & Sub Harness Kit w/ Factory Instructions Manual FJ40 FJ60 BJ70"

Thanks

Are the amber set of these supposed to mimic the color of the stock oem headlights? Whiter light provides better visibility, or so it seems, but I like to keep the older look. But if they're too yellow, the visibility might be worse than stock lights and might get me pulled over.

"12v & 24v KOITO's KUSTOM AMBER LED JDM ( NON-USA) TOYOTA OEM Parts Maker H4 Semi Sealed Beam LED Headlights & Sub Harness Kit w/ Factory Instructions Manual FJ40 FJ60 BJ70"

Thanks

- Thanks for reaching out about my KUSTOM KIOTo LED JDM Yellow Color TONE Headlamps Kit .......... :)

- there absolutely bright enough for " Moon-Less " nighttime FULL darkness driving circumstances .... 🌜.....🌛......🌙..... 🎑

IMG_5419.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG

They are fantastically bright and clear. I can't speak for the amber lights, but as my video shows, they definitely make night driving on dark windy roads, dare I say, enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom