For Sale H151F Heavy Duty DKR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi folks,
For sale a custom heavy duty H151F gearbox from 100 series.
The outpout shaft have been drilled 15/64" on all gears ( spark erosion)
All gears are way bigger than factory
Gear counter is "huge"
This is modification where made in Japan by the factory itself twenty years ago.
Finishes are the same as a production model, those who know will understand...
It's possible to fit all the pinion gears in the 80 transmission case , I'have done it for mine.
Asking 5500 USD for it.
Shipping 500 USD from Europe.
Regards.
Geoff

Up...
Any racer there?

IMG_3708.JPG

All gears are way bigger than factory
Gear counter is "huge"
This is modification where made in Japan by the factory itself twenty years ago.

do you have any evidence to support this ?

do you have any evidence to support this ?
Hi Cruisermatt,
This gearbox came from the "froggy" worhshop where the manufacturer send 80 and 100 series to be upgraded for african races.
I've seen last year the "number 5" 100 series which have 25 years of rally and 195Kw (264HP) with the same gearbox without any failure...This is the one you can see on Cruiser Outfitters FB from the "Classic" pictures of last january.
The instigator of those mods is retired since fifteen years now and he's a real "Kodiak" but we like each other really much.
If you're experienced on the H151F you've got "evidences" with the last two pictures I've sent, just take the time to compare.
If your're "kind" and want other evidences I could send you pictures of the last year big overhaul on the "number five"
Regards.
Geoff

How about you post them?

Forgive me as I am not very knowledgeable about H150/151's...

But how could the gears be bigger? Wouldn't that mean the countershaft would have to be farther away from the input/output shafts, so a completely custom case?

I really like the safety wire going through the case ribs, that is very racecar

IMG_3708.JPG

:lol:

View attachment 3039425

Pretty sure that is the same as this one from this years Dakar? Super rad build! Are you connected to the team?
Hi Paul,
Yes I know personaly the Belgian Feryn team and they're really good guys , passionate about DKR and espacialy Toyota 100 and 200.
The team manager Tom run it each year since his first dakar race at 16 and have now 50 !!! He's really humble and experienced... Love this man and all his little story!
The 100 in picture isn't the "number 5" of the team but was produced few years laters have told the builders who are know retired and became also friends.
I'm "fighting" with them to make them understand that they have contributed enormously to the manufacturer through their expertise...
And a lot of "evolutions" of the 100 production directly came from this race experience.

Did whoever bought this actually ever get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom