GX460 seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had a repair company do mine. They sanded down the split portions and air brushed them. Lasted about 6-10 months before the wear started shining through again. Granted, it's been a little over a year and they not back to where they were initially, yet. Came with a 1 year warranty and cost about $220.

I'm not sure if this is normal or subpar for such repairs, but based on my experience, I wouldn't bother with this route, except before selling.

I was thinking of doing this: US Auto Seat Cover and new OEM seat bottoms. Figure it'll be $400 a seat (with labor?). Or maybe find a totaled newer GX - pretty sure they're the same for most all years of GX. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong...either way if we'll good for another 120k miles

With all due respect, did you do a search for "seat covers" in the 150 forum?
Here's a free-bee this time: 2012 gx460 leather seat covers - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/2012-gx460-leather-seat-covers.1231183/page-2#post-13865130
Presently these seat covers are about the best one can get without going OEM. But we're open to new vendors if anyone has found any other options!
Next time I may politely ask you to do a search. ;)
As a newbie, welcome to the 150 Lexus/Prado forum! :cheers:
If I may, what do you have and have you any plans for it other than seat covers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom