SOLD GX460 Ironman Bumper with Precut Grill - Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling my Ironman "Premium" bumper with the precut grill and blue bumper cover off my '21 GX460. Precut fender liners are included. Upgraded Ironman LED lights. Removable custom air-dams. All parts included: bolts, wire harnesses, winch plate, and bumper skid. Used lightly off road with minor scratches underneath. Located in Dallas, TX metro area. Asking $1500 obo

IMG_0337.jpeg
IMG_0335.jpeg
IMG_2739.jpeg
IMG_0338.jpeg
IMG_1504.PNG

Last edited:
Did you go back to stock or change over to another bumper or vehicle altogether?

I switched to a Victory Blitz bumper which required a new grill, bumper cover, and fender liners. The Ironman bumper is a beast and looked pretty good for the past two years, but is overkill for what I do.

Whoever buys this can save all their factory parts to revert back to the factory setup if desired. I should mention that the bumper cover is Blue…which can be painted to match your rig.

Last edited:
I switched to a Victory Blitz bumper which required a new grill, bumper cover, and fender liners. The Ironman bumper is a beast and looked pretty good for the past two years, but is overkill for what I do.

I had one on our last GX, I loved it but the Victory is nice too. GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom