GSMTR Report (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Well, another GSMTR is in the books. Fun was had by all. No breakage (that we can see) other than Lash braeking down in Forest on the way home. Damn, he almost made it! His truck did great all week and didn't have to pull cable once. Great job Lash. He kept saying "this thing is incredible!" Even young Matthew (James' son) got some seat time. Actually more than James. Every time James got out, Matthew jumped in and wouldn't give up the seat. My t-fer case had no problems and we wheeled everything we wanted to. Hopefully the club cameraman (Greg) will post pics tonight. You CLC guys REALLY need to make this trip! It's a BLAST!

Later,

As always, it was a pleasure to ride with you MS guys. I tell you what, riding with all 3 of your 40's yesterday is making me really wish I had one. Too bad I can barely keep my 80 trail ready :frown: . I look forward to riding with ya'll soon.

I will check on the Grey Rock ride we were talking about and post something soon. Great wheeling with ya!

Had a great time. I did manage to bend the crap out of my tie rod saturday on lower 2 but we got it back strait enough to make it on the trailer.

I am definetly interested in GreyRock so you can count me in for that one.

I will see if i can get some pictures up a little later today.

Nolen, we missed you.

Last edited:
More Pics PLEASE!!! What a fantastic time...

Lash

Lash, you'll be famous soon enough. :D

Greg, you're welcome to post what I didn't select.

TJK

Gun Runner gets sliders on the way out of town.

Last edited:
height comparison. Lash uses his slider.

Last edited:
a few of lower 2.

Last edited:
Acrobat Winching.

Last edited:
Remote control winching.

Last edited:
one last one of upper 2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom