Gsmtr Gst (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone that's going to GSMTR this year that has a mildly modified rig that wheels, but REALLY maintains their stuff.....please shoot me a PM. I have an organized run of a limited number of trucks to talk to you about. Please, no rock buggies, and no stockers. If paint is important to you but axle scratches aren't, let's talk.

Barry McCoin

Yeah, funny.:flipoff2:
Importing is as good as it can be I guess. I have two motors and several winches at the moment. A few people tire kicking...
I think the economy has a few people doing the "wait and see" thing.

Hey Barry, I'm always up for a mild ride. I'll get there Monday for the week. Going rafting Wed. Let me know...Brian bmccormqck@costco.com Not here much...

Maintained stuff !!! That leaves me out!!! Hendog......................

Sorry, but GSMTR is no longer happening for me this year.
I'm actually going to pull off a trip to Rubicon instead. I always wanted to do it, I have a good shipping rate, so why not? :)

We'll do the "GST" another time....

C'mon Barry you got a diesel that gets 29 mpg, don't be a wuss :flipoff2: That's a TLCA event I wanna do some year too :cool: Moab is the limit I'd tow mine again to, so I'd have to get it shipped for Rubithon & fly in. You dropping it off at the Icehouse Road location, or the Tahoe side & driving back? Don't forget to take pics of your truck doing Little Sluice & Cadillac Hill :lol:

Reno and driving in.
The truck could make the drive, but my herniated disks probably won't. Who knows....taking that much vacation is tough too.

Sorry, but GSMTR is no longer happening for me this year.
I'm actually going to pull off a trip to Rubicon instead. I always wanted to do it, I have a good shipping rate, so why not? :)

We'll do the "GST" another time....

Would you post some of the specifics for your shipping? (cost, drop-off and pick-up info, ...)

C'mon Barry you got a diesel that gets 29 mpg, don't be a wuss :flipoff2: That's a TLCA event I wanna do some year too :cool: Moab is the limit I'd tow mine again to, so I'd have to get it shipped for Rubithon & fly in. You dropping it off at the Icehouse Road location, or the Tahoe side & driving back? Don't forget to take pics of your truck doing Little Sluice & Cadillac Hill :lol:

29mpg Is this accurate? I am not getting near that with my 3B. I normally get +23mpg around town and +24mpg on the odd tank full, so 29 is an interesting step up.

Reno and driving in.
The truck could make the drive, but my herniated disks probably won't. Who knows....taking that much vacation is tough too.

Your suspension must be softer than when Rootbeer had those Add-a-Leaf in the spring packs which made her a rigid ride. Do you have any suspension seats from Japan to soften up the ride even further?

He's not running the 3B, but a 12 HT (IIRC - I don't know bout Toy diesel models). Here's part of the reply I received in a prevoius email I'll cut & paste:

Actually, I want to go to Rubicon before it closes. I figure 3 solid days of driving the 40. If it's loaded with gear, it's really not bad and I get 29.5 mpg to boot.

No, I'm running the 13BT...not a 3B, but a much better version of the 3B. I have a 12HT for sale, but it's not installed. I'm not planning on driving anymore. I drove to Iron pig last weekend, which was just a 5 hour drive, and my back was acting up again. I really want to drive to Rubicon, but I don't have the time to do it at the pace I would need to. So...I'm flying out and looking to ship my truck. We'll see.

Chris if you still have the 36" s please pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom