Events/Trails GSMTR 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Land Speeder

InstaH8R
Threads
They skipped our clubhouse... but registration is OPEN!

Registration | GSMTR 2019

I'm planning on going this year... who else is in???

I plan on going as well, just won't be able to make the full week. Due to shortage of vacation days, I'll more than likely take off work Thursday and Friday, drive up Wednesday night.

Def not going the entire week. Prolly roll up Thursday after lunch...

A few of us from the Huntsville group have registered and plan to go. We usually get there Wednesday or Thursday....it’s a fun park and a good event

Have yall signed up? Is everyone primitive camping?
I haven’t signed up yet, but I will definitely be there. I’m primitive camping in the big field where the event is held (in the very back). Some people reserve a spot at the Windrock primitive sites, but it’s up to you.

I haven’t signed up yet, but I will definitely be there. I’m primitive camping in the big field where the event is held (in the very back). Some people reserve a spot at the Windrock primitive sites, but it’s up to you.
I'll bring my 416 trailer and popup tent.

I may go up there. Would have to leave Friday morning earliest.

We will have our club banner soon. REPRESENT.

If camping means four star plus hotel and Starbucks, I will camp.

I may go up there. Would have to leave Friday morning earliest.

We will have our club banner soon. REPRESENT.

If camping means four star plus hotel and Starbucks, I will camp.
Windrock Park is 10 mins from Oak Ridge which has tons of hotels and stuff around. Plus it’s 45 mins from Knoxville. Not a bad trip from the park either.

I’ll should be making the trip in the Motorhouse and will be primitive clamping behind the gate as well.

Last edited:
Me. Won the free registration at Mardi Krawl raffle!
Prolly roll up there Wednesday after work

when are yall leaving? I have to be in Dothan 5/14-5/17 and down in Ocean Springs, MS on 5/20. A lot of driving, but doable if I have my truck and trailer packed and ready and rent a car for work and leave Dothan at noon. Megan is from Crossville, TN, right near Oliver Springs, so she wants to go.
I'm going to try and leave late Thurs afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom