GSMTR 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just got the 4runner out of the shop! It just needed a new u joint and the ring gear bolts tightened up! Didn't have to have a new ring and pinion fortunately. Most of the vibration and driveline slop is gone. I also got the brakes bled really well so I can stop again!! Looks like I may be driving it up to GSMTR and not towing it. Anyone wanna meet up somewhere on the way and convoy? I plan on leaving Wed. morning and it looks like I'll be coming by myself!
I have to make a slight detour but could meet you in the Asheville/Waynesville area if Wednesday works out for me.

The plan is to head out Wednesday morning, but it depends on how this roof goes this week. I need to get to a point where I can leave them with it. (so they can't screw it up)

I was planning on thread day morning. But if everyone is going we essay I may do that instead.
Hey Matt, I think this post was intended for the beer thread, and I'm sure it was good. :beer:

I plan to be rolling out Wednesday AM also, coolers loaded and all. I'm in no rush, so I'll be talking to @CharlestonG8R on the HAM most of the way up I am sure. @greenseaman - I am sure we can schedule a rendezvous around Newberry.

If the group of us is going to make Sierra Nevada at 1PM, we all just need to work our own departure times to coordinate.

@Beau Diddly - can you help @girraffe with the complex math problems while he tries to talk to text..... or talk to post...

I plan to be rolling out Wednesday AM also, coolers loaded and all. I'm in no rush, so I'll be talking to @CharlestonG8R on the HAM most of the way up I am sure. @greenseaman - I am sure we can schedule a rendezvous around Newberry.

If the group of us is going to make Sierra Nevada at 1PM, we all just need to work our own departure times to coordinate.

@Beau Diddly - can you help @girraffe with the complex math problems while he tries to talk to text..... or talk to post...
Erik. Pie are round, not square... Deerrrrpp...

Do y'all wanna meet at the I-26 rest area at Kinards near Newberry or somewhere around there about 11 AM then head on up to Sierra Nevada at 1 PM? I'll have my HAM too. What channel will y'all be on? I can't wait till Wed!! See y'all then!!!

GSMTR 2017 pictures

IMG_0990.JPG

IMG_0995.JPG

IMG_0996.JPG