GROUP BUY - Doug Thorley Headers (05-07) & Catback Exhaust (98-07) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello there Mudder,

I am currently organizing a group buy for the Doug Thorley headers & exhaust - this time for the folks with 2005-2007 model year LC and LX. The pricing for the 05-07 headers and catback exhaust are $858 and $465, respectively. DT is unable to offer the 98-04 headers included in the previously group buy as the lead time on those goes out even further. We need a minimum of 10 people for the 05-07 headers to move forward with this group buy.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will add your order to the list!

Last edited:
Tempting. Group buy takes like 15% off and includes shipping? Always wanted something like this but don’t really understand all the pros/cons.

Tempting. Group buy takes like 15% off and includes shipping? Always wanted something like this but don’t really understand all the pros/cons.

The discounted price does not include shipping unfortunately. Shipping is about $70 total for both the headers and exhaust. Obviously it's great to upgrade to DT parts when your OEM headers start having a ticking noise or if your OEM exhaust system is rusted out and needs to be replaced. There are small performance gains 5-10 hp/tq with the headers/exhaust combo. Only downside is that the headers are a PITA to install if you are doing it by yourself and the exhaust is a bit noisier (but more aggressive) than stock.

If possible, I'd love to get in on this for both headers and exhaust.

How do I secure a place in this?
By chance does anyone know what other hardware is needed to include in this swap (thinking possibly exhaust & manifold gaskests)?

the easiest way to reach me is terryc34@yahoo.com
or PM me for my cell #

Thanks in advance,
Terry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom